Zellogi's Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zellogi's Pokemon Forum

A Pokemon Forum for all Pokefans to enjoy~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pokemon hacks I_icon_minitimeby Zell Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Damn Counters
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter

If you want your Damn Counter posted, then please send Zell a PM, with the HTML Code, be sure to put spaces where needed so it doesn't appear as the picture only. I can't extract the code from that xD
-Zell
Staff Pokefarmables
Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn Counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Share | 

pokemon hacks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

Birthday : 1996-02-25
Favorite Pokemon : arcanine
Favorite Game : pokemon SS
Friend Code : idk off hand

pokemon hacks _
PostSubject: pokemon hacks   pokemon hacks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:00 am

i am willing to hack some pokemon, but YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTION REPLAY, anyway i need the OT name, nickname, EV and IV stats, nature, species, level, gender, shiny, pokerus (if you ant pokerus it CANNOT be shiny), ability, moves, what contry you want it from, where found, when found, where you want it be (ie box 2 slot 10). for now there is a limit of 3 each.

-nate
Back to top Go down
Motozuma
Motozuma
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

Birthday : 1994-12-10
Favorite Pokemon : Porygon-Z
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal Version, Sonic 3, Mario Kart 64
Friend Code : I don't have WiFi

pokemon hacks _
PostSubject: Re: pokemon hacks   pokemon hacks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:13 pm

***All codes are by default for HG/SS. If you wish to have the hacked Pokemon for a different game, please specify in your hacked Pokemon.***

Here's a template to follow: (READ THE FAQ AFTER FILLING OUT THE CHART)

Original Trainer Name: ________
Pokemon Species: ________
Pokemon's Name: ________
Pokemon's Nature: ________
Pokemon's Level: ________
Pokemon's Gender: ________
Pokemon's Ability: ________
Shiny: Yes/No
PokeRus: Yes/No (CANNOT work if you put YES for SHINY)
EVs and IVs: ( If you're not sure, post Not Sure)
Moveset: ________
What Region found in: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh. *Unova on request)
Where it was found: ________
When it was found: ________
What PC box: (i.e Box 2, Slot 3)

ONLY DO UP TO THREE OF THESE CHARTS!!!

If there are any questions, please PM nate!

FAQ:

Q: How do you activate the code?
A:The default activation buttons are L+R. Press the buttons when you're in the Pokemon Center, walk out then walk back in, and check your PC. You may specify if you'd like a different combination of buttons such as SELECT or SELECT + START.
WARNING!: L+R+SELECT+START is the DS's hard restart button combination. I don't think you want to restart your DS in the middle of getting your Pokemon.

Q: How long do I have to wait.
A: Typically it can take up to a maximum of three days. Nate is very prompt though with getting his hacks sorted out. If he does not respond to you via PM, then please contact him about it.

Q: How come I can only do 3 requests?
A:As sweet and kind as Nate is, he can't push out all those requests at once. He has school and other things to take care of besides your hacked Pokemon. For now only three and who knows, maybe he'll bump up the number. :)

Q: What happens if there's Pokemon in that Box already?
A:Depending on what slot you put the hacked Pokemon in, the hacked Pokemon may or may not overwrite its data on the Pokemon that was there. I suggest creating a special Box for any and all hacked Pokemon.

Q: Wah! My Pokemon's gone! The hacked Pokemon made it disappear! Is there any way to get it back?
A:Unfortunately, no. There is no way of getting that lost Pokemon back. One possible way of getting that Pokemon back is that between the time of you preforming the hack for the Pokemon and the time your original Pokemon was deleted you DID NOT save. Turn off your DS and turn it back on, your original Pokemon should be there. If not, I'm sorry.

Q: But I want a Pokemon that's shiny AND has Pokerus. Help me.

A:You could take a shiny Pokemon and stick it in your party with a Pokemon carrying Pokerus. Eventually it will be infected and you will have a shiny Pokemon with Pokerus. Reasons why you can't have it in a hacked Pokemon is because I believe the slots for shiny and Pokerus in the coding are the same slot. Your game will freeze up if you were to try and request both.

Q: Is there any limit on what Pokemon it can be?

A:Absolutely not. Pick any Pokemon you like.

Q: How come the Unova region isn't on there? I have the ROM hack of B/W and want one.

A:Nate's emulator has the ability to created hacked Unova region Pokemon but it is up to the user to use it. They have NOT been tested therefore it may not work. DO NOT PM Nate stating "You said all the hacks would work and it hasn't worked". You have been warned.

Last edited by Motozuma on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

pokemon hacks _
PostSubject: Re: pokemon hacks   pokemon hacks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:47 am

Motozuma wrote:
Here's a template to follow:

EVs and IVs: ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
What Region found in: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh)
What PC box: (i.e BOX 2 SLOT 10)

forgot to add 3 for each person until i can get help doing this thanks!
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Birthday : 1992-01-30
Favorite Pokemon : Piplup
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy
Friend Code : dnt know it

pokemon hacks _
PostSubject: Re: pokemon hacks   pokemon hacks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:59 am

this is really cool that you can do this, great job, keep it up ^_^
Back to top Go down
Motozuma
Motozuma
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

Birthday : 1994-12-10
Favorite Pokemon : Porygon-Z
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal Version, Sonic 3, Mario Kart 64
Friend Code : I don't have WiFi

pokemon hacks _
PostSubject: Re: pokemon hacks   pokemon hacks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Here's one little pokemon I request.

Spoiler:

Instead of double posting, I put two more under here:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

pokemon hacks _
PostSubject: Re: pokemon hacks   pokemon hacks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Motozuma wrote:
***All codes are by default for HG/SS. If you wish to have the hacked Pokemon for a different game, please specify in your hacked Pokemon.***

Here's a template to follow: (READ THE FAQ AFTER FILLING OUT THE CHART)

EVs and IVs: ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])( If you're not sure, post Not Sure)
What Region found in: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh)
What PC box: (i.e Box 2, Slot 3)

ONLY DO UP TO THREE OF THESE CHARTS!!!

FAQ:

Q: How do you activate the code?
A:To activate the code sent to you via PM, press L+R and SELECT when you're in the Pokemon Center, walk out then walk back in, and check your PC.

Q: How come I can only do 3 requests?
A:As sweet and kind as Nate is, he can't push out all those requests at once. For now only three and who knows, maybe he'll bump up the number. :)

Q: What happens if there's Pokemon in that Box already?
A:Depending on what slot you put the hacked Pokemon in, the hacked Pokemon may or may not overwrite its data on the Pokemon that was there. I suggest creating a special Box for any and all hacked Pokemon.

Q: Wah! My Pokemon's gone! The hacked Pokemon made it disappear! Is there any way to get it back?
A:Unfortunately, no. There is no way of getting that lost Pokemon back. One possible way of getting that Pokemon back is that between the time of you preforming the hack for the Pokemon and the time your original Pokemon was deleted you DID NOT save. Turn off your DS and turn it back on, your original Pokemon should be there. If not, I'm sorry.

Q: But I want a Pokemon that's shiny AND has Pokerus. Help me.

A:You could take a shiny Pokemon and stick it in your party with a Pokemon carrying Pokerus. Eventually it will be infected and you will have a shiny Pokemon with Pokerus. Reasons why you can't have it in a hacked Pokemon is because I believe the slots for shiny and Pokerus in the coding are the same slot. Your game will freeze up if you were to try and request both.

Q: Is there any limit on what Pokemon it can be?

A:Absolutely not. Pick any Pokemon you like.

Q: How come the Unova region isn't on there? I have the ROM hack of B/W and want one.

A:Personally, I have no idea. The emulator Nate is using may or may not work with B/W Pokemon. If you want a hacked Unova region Pokemon, specify.

a few things on the FAQ

For the activation buttons can be changed, so just tell me the buttons you want and i will chage them,
i can do the B/W hacks but i can not test them, the emu wont save the codelist no idea why.
and last but not least, with school now in session, i wont be able to get hacks done in large numbers.
if i do not get the hacks done within a few days, PM me until i get them done!
Nate
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

pokemon hacks _
PostSubject: Re: pokemon hacks   pokemon hacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon hacks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zellogi's Pokemon Forum :: Graveyard-