Zellogi's Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zellogi's Pokemon Forum

A Pokemon Forum for all Pokefans to enjoy~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeby Zell Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Damn Counters
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter

If you want your Damn Counter posted, then please send Zell a PM, with the HTML Code, be sure to put spaces where needed so it doesn't appear as the picture only. I can't extract the code from that xD
-Zell
Staff Pokefarmables
Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn Counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Share | 

You Know What Grinds My Gears...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Motozuma
Motozuma
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

Birthday : 1994-12-10
Favorite Pokemon : Porygon-Z
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal Version, Sonic 3, Mario Kart 64
Friend Code : I don't have WiFi

You Know What Grinds My Gears... _
PostSubject: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]You Know What Grinds My Gears...

Rules are simple:
1.) No wars (feuding between two posters)
2.) Don't used anyone's name (Use "people, she, it, him, they")
3.) No personal attacks (ie. "The poster above me...")
4.) Start off every rant with "You know what really grinds my gears..."

I'll start.

You know what really grind my gears? When people assume crap. I mean really, you don't even know the person, you can't get into their head, hell you can't even say something about that person, yet they assume right off the bat that it's something else. That really, REALLY, pisses me off.
"Oooo, look at me. I'm going to change something because I assume you're like this"
or
"La la la, I'll delete you because I assume you're something."
There's a reason why there's the word "ass" in "assume" because people make an ass out of themselves when assuming.

Last edited by Motozuma on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

Birthday : 1996-02-25
Favorite Pokemon : arcanine
Favorite Game : pokemon SS
Friend Code : idk off hand

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm

you know what grinds my gears?? well its when someone says something thats not true and it spreads like a wildfire, side affects may include loss of friends, loss of respect, and most of all no one will talk to you until you can try to straten it out

examples of this are "sonso said bla bla bla about you"
"but he said this" etc etc etc

and THAT can PISS someone off
Back to top Go down
Lefthanded Scizors
Lefthanded Scizors
Elite Rank
Elite Rank

Birthday : 1900-01-01
Favorite Pokemon : Houndoom, Lucario, Sky-Forme Shaymin, Zoroark, Absol, Ninetales, the Eevees, Suicune, Reshiram, Victini, and Shuckle
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal, Final Fantasy VII, Plants vs Zombies, Fluxx, and Munchkin
Friend Code : 5027-8342-1051 (SoulSilver-Dante), 4340-4094-3171 (Platinum-Ruritu), 120392358338 (DW: Dusk)

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Yanno what just really grinds my gears? Hypocrites. Hypocrites and double-standards. I just LOVE it when someone is patting my head with one hand and slapping me with the other. I love it when they go and say all this crap and next thing you know they're going against what they said. Granted, we all have some hypocritical moments but some people just keep doing it! It's so freaking irritating!

It also grinds my gears when people can't seem to get over themselves and move on! Some people stop in one spot and never get out of it. There are many examples. One is when someone dies and someone else mourns them ---for life. Another is when someone holds a grudge forever and never lets up. Especially over something little. They sit and they pick over the topic until it gets too overflowing and they unleash it. They never realize that what's done is done and you can't change things. You can regret doing something, but after you're dead and gone, no one cares.

The last thing that grinds my gears is improper grammar. I don't care if it's little typos. Those are no biggie. It's the constant stuff that bugs me. Chatspeak is only ok with me to a certain degree. omg, lol, wtf, and rofl, etc. are fine, but u and r and lowercase i? Come on! And when people use your instead of you're or anything else of that nature.....it just bugs the crap out of me. It's really bad when people who are past highschool do it! It's like helloooo? Did we fail our english class or something?

I love ranting. XD
Back to top Go down
scruffy-chan
scruffy-chan
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

Birthday : 1992-11-02
Favorite Pokemon : Shiny Totodile
Favorite Game : Original Gold
Friend Code : Can't Get on Nintendo WFC at Home

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:45 pm

You know what really grinds my gears?

Leeches. There you are, just swimming in a dirty creek, minding your own business, when WHAM five minutes after you get out of the creek you notice the little sucker on your foot. Sure, it's easy to get him off with salt, SURE, it doesn't hurt when he's sucking your blood, BUT IT'S YOUR BLOOD CONFLABBIT! I- *cough* you should be able to keep your own blood, not have it out of your body and into a squishy black worm with sharp teeth. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? You don't stop bleeding for hours! The little sucker secretes anti-coagulants, so it just keeps flowing. That, friends, is what grinds my gears.

Back to you, Tom.
Back to top Go down
http://scruffyfan.forumotion.net/
Motozuma
Motozuma
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:19 pm

You know what really grinds my gears? People who are in dire need of attention and make stupid crap up to get it. I mean really, you must not get enough love and devotion already but to make stuff up about you? PATHETIC! It's stupid and retarded. The BEST way to get people to notice you is to be yourself and stop trying to FORCE your way into the hearts of others because that WILL NOT make them like you, only hate you.

You know what ELSE really grinds my gears? People who just run you down without any warning. They just go. I mean, you were trying to do something, maybe even something special, and they just barge in like you're not even there. That REALLY pisses me off. It's your project, why are you messing with it? And there's nothing you can do about it either. Just sit there and watch less they get mad about you and start ASSUMING CRAP! (read first post I made) You worked hard for what you did and to have someone tear it down and put up their OWN mark, making it like you've never even left a mark? Unacceptable and an easy way to piss. me. off.
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Scotty
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Birthday : 1991-03-14
Favorite Pokemon : Dragonite
Favorite Game : Resident evil 4
Friend Code : N/A

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:26 am

You know what really grinds my gears? Long goodbyes. I mean you're trying to leave and these people won't shut up or leave you alone. Really just shut the hell up so I can leave, this is not the last time we'll ever see each other and even if it was there are other means of communicating which they're probably gonna use to contact you a short while after you leave.

You know what else really grinds my gears? People who can't take a hint. Really if I didn't answer the phone the first 20 times you tried calling why the heck would you keep trying? If I wanted to talk to you I would have called you back by now don't you think?
And that is what really grinds my gears.
Back to top Go down
Lefthanded Scizors
Lefthanded Scizors
Elite Rank
Elite Rank

Favorite Pokemon : Houndoom, Lucario, Sky-Forme Shaymin, Zoroark, Absol, Ninetales, the Eevees, Suicune, Reshiram, Victini, and Shuckle
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal, Final Fantasy VII, Plants vs Zombies, Fluxx, and Munchkin
Friend Code : 5027-8342-1051 (SoulSilver-Dante), 4340-4094-3171 (Platinum-Ruritu), 120392358338 (DW: Dusk)

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:07 am

You wanna know what just really friggin grinds my gears!? When someone asks you to make something, be it a present, a sammich, a cup of coffee, ANYTHING, and you give it to them, but then they don't even use it or eat it or whatever. I mean, REALLY!? And the thing the person uses/eats/drinks/whatever is something totally random or that they did and it looks terrible. I mean, even if they don't use it, it would at least be nice if they implemented some of the things from what you made and put it in their own.....thing (like if you made a ham sammich for them and they make themselves a turkey one, STICK SOME HAM ON IT). Or maybe if they'd give you some kinda credit. EVEN IF THEY JUST GO AND PUT IT SOMEWHERE. It doesn't have to be the main thing. But really. It's so....not nice. It undermines the person who tried their best to do something, only to have it rejected.
Back to top Go down
Ashura
Ashura
Novice Rank
Novice Rank

Birthday : 1986-12-22
Favorite Game : Red
Friend Code : None yet

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:33 am

You know what grinds my gears?When a friend of yours or a relative or something asks you if you WANT to watch a movie or go somewere do something and you say no but they canĀ“t take no for an answer so they keep insisting untill you snap and are forced to be less polite and then they go like"dude whey are you acting like that" making you the bad guy
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Birthday : 1992-01-30
Favorite Pokemon : Piplup
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy
Friend Code : dnt know it

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 pm

when you tell someone how you feel, yet they still tell you your wrong. like if you tell them they have upset you and they are like "no i havent", yhhh well you obviously did! thats y im telling you. and they still say "no i never your just being silly" or "stop trying to pick an argument"

mannnn..... that really grinds my gears
Back to top Go down
noblebluelion
noblebluelion
Novice Rank
Novice Rank

Birthday : 1994-02-10
Favorite Pokemon : Lugia, Lucario, Entei, Mew, Latios, Espeon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Typhlosion
Favorite Game : soulsilver,pokemon battlerevolution,pokemon platinum
Friend Code : I'll put it on later!

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:08 am

You know what really grinds my gears? It's when you are being accused for causing something and you're really the victim! You get unfairly punished and the true criminal goes free with a pat on the back!!!

Ex: A bully who ONLY picks on you, goes to you ready to fight. The you raise your binder in defense. The teacher then comes and punishes you for raising your binder for violence when in reality it's for defense!!!
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Shiro

Birthday : 1988-03-21
Favorite Pokemon : Lucario
Favorite Game : RED
Friend Code : 000-000-000

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 pm

well.... you know what grinds my gears is when a straight couple kisses in public every one is "awwww look there in love" but is a gay couple kisses in public everyone is "GET A ****ING ROOM"
Back to top Go down
Motozuma
Motozuma
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 pm

You know what really grinds my gears? When people don't take what you say. You're telling them things so they don't get in your business because you don't want them too. It's not because they're being nosy, but it's because it's something you don't want to discuss and no amount of prying will help any. On top of that, when people argue about you and how you feel or how you are when you know yourself better than anyone else. (I hate it when people go "I know you better than yourself!" because in all honesty, they can NEVER feel like you do) If you want to label yourself something whether it be good or bad, let's just leave it like that because that's how they feel and that's what they want to be. Because who knows? Maybe they'll eventually take their sorry ass away so people don't have to deal with them....
Back to top Go down
Lefthanded Scizors
Lefthanded Scizors
Elite Rank
Elite Rank

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:12 pm

You know what grinds my gears? Ok, so maybe they're just pet peeves, but I dislike a few things: people calling Jacob Black a werewolf, especially "fans", people calling Cloud Strife emo, people calling Sephiroth a momma's boy, people finding all of the random things in innocent things that turn out to be perverted, people complaining that "they're running out of ideas" for Pokemon, and people dissing new things.

FIRST OF ALL. Jacob is NOT a werewolf. Anyone who read the last book in the Twilight series would know this. He is a shapeshifter. His ancestors chose the form of a wolf. Come on, they're native peoples. They were spiritual. Think totem poles and such.
NEXT. Cloud is not emo. Kingdom Hearts ruined him. In the movie, Cloud wasn't trying to be depressed, he just didn't want to be around Tifa. Sephiroth isn't a momma's boy. He never knew his mom, therefor, it is impossible for him to be a momma's boy. What he thought of as "mom" was nothing more than an alien substance that crashed into the world. His father was Hojo and his mother was Lucrecia.
THIRD THING. Guys, get your mind out of the gutter! Can you stop thinking about your perverted thoughts once in a while? Reshiram doesn't have a boner and Palkia's body isn't a dodongo (I love euphemisms :D)
NEXT THING. *sigh* The Pokemon people originally made several hundred Pokemon, somewhere close to 1000. All they've done is take some of their ideas and finalize them. Only a handful of Pokemon were probably made up on the spot *cough*Sinnoh*cough*
LASTLY. Nostalgia trips are fun. It's nice to go back and see what used to be. BUT GUESS WHAT. THAT'S GONE NOW. It will NEVER come back, no matter what! So build a bridge and get over it! Stop clinging to the past! If you do that, nothing will look good. In Pokemon sense, yeah, some of the new ones look weird. BUT GUESS WHAT. Looking back at first gen, how many just looked dumb? (Jynx? Exeggutor? Magneton?) How many did you REALLY like and want on your team? *cough*CHARIZARD*cough*Yeah, I thought so.
Back to top Go down
Draconus
Beginner Rank
Beginner Rank

Birthday : 1987-04-07
Favorite Game : Colosseum
Friend Code : 000000000000

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:49 pm

You know what really grinds my gears? When people use pics and cut-scenes from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and title it Kingdom Hearts 3. Can't people do their friggin research? Because if they did, they would understand that Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't even in production yet. It just drives me nuts when I see a video titled Kingdom Hearts 3, but it has pics and/or cut-scenes from Birth by Sleep. I really hope that the release of Birth by Sleep was a slap in the face for all those retards.
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 pm

you know what really grinds my gears? people who think they have the right to tell another person they are unatractive, and then think they have the right to tell you how to do it.

ARGGGGGG i hate stupid people that think they can bring another person down by telling them how to act and behave to be "attractive". its pathetic!
Back to top Go down
Motozuma
Motozuma
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:01 pm

You know what really grinds my gears? People who take everything with a "it has to be logical" or "must be proved by science" terms. It's annoying as hell! I mean you could be talking about something and they would listen to it then RIP THE HELL out what ever you said by saying "Oh that can't be true, it never clearly stated that" or "it has to be a REAL glitch, we can't talk about cool ones that even though they're fake, it's still nice to hear about them.".

Honestly, where's the fun in all that? I don't want to approach everything logically. I want to read this scary story or share this fictional but still legit sounding news with you WITHOUT you ripping it to shreds because it's not "proven". That's like telling a beautiful story about Pokemon then the person says "Pokemon aren't real, so that can't possibly happen."

What's WORSE is when they go around spouting stuff about dragons and warlocks and how they can tell stories about them or even believe the bull like watching FAKE ghost videos on YouTube or FAKE alien videos on YouTube and not have a problem with them. They're scary and you watch them. I'm not going to go "Ugh, that was fake." and ruin it. It's the mystery of your imagination that makes it fun...science ruins everything.

The last thing that REALLY just grinds my gears, is when you try and tell them something or feel like you've discovered something and then they spit it back in your face with "I already know that. You're stupid and sooooo far behind." It makes talking with them so hard and tasteless.....
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:53 am

You know what really Grinds my Gears?

People who dnt keep promises.

you make a promise to someone then dont bother following it up. it really rubbs me up the wrong way when you wait for them for hours and get nothing. If you say your going to do something, JUST DO IT! dnt waist my time with me waiting for you. GEEEEZUSS!

thats all for now.
Back to top Go down
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

Birthday : 1996-02-25
Favorite Pokemon : arcanine
Favorite Game : pokemon SS
Friend Code : idk off hand

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:54 pm

you know waht grinds my gears? people that think they can just push someone around, but they cant... they may do it because that person could be easy to make fun of and stuff like that, but they have no REAL reason for doing it. that grinds my gears
Back to top Go down
Nxtwiz
Nxtwiz

Birthday : 1994-05-27
Favorite Pokemon : Lucario and Gardevoir!
Favorite Game : Pokemon Pearl
Friend Code : Don't have one right now...

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:46 pm

When I can't find the droids I'm looking for!

But what REALLY grinds my gears is how people can't take time from their busy day to visit or call you. Or even worse, when they say that they'll be at your house ,or plan to meet you there and they never show up!!
That, my friends, is what really grinds my gears.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know What Grinds My Gears...   You Know What Grinds My Gears... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Know What Grinds My Gears...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zellogi's Pokemon Forum :: Graveyard-