Zellogi's Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zellogi's Pokemon Forum

A Pokemon Forum for all Pokefans to enjoy~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome vids. I_icon_minitimeby Zell Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Damn Counters
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter

If you want your Damn Counter posted, then please send Zell a PM, with the HTML Code, be sure to put spaces where needed so it doesn't appear as the picture only. I can't extract the code from that xD
-Zell
Staff Pokefarmables
Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn Counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Share | 

Awesome vids.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lefthanded Scizors
Lefthanded Scizors
Elite Rank
Elite Rank

Birthday : 1900-01-01
Favorite Pokemon : Houndoom, Lucario, Sky-Forme Shaymin, Zoroark, Absol, Ninetales, the Eevees, Suicune, Reshiram, Victini, and Shuckle
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal, Final Fantasy VII, Plants vs Zombies, Fluxx, and Munchkin
Friend Code : 5027-8342-1051 (SoulSilver-Dante), 4340-4094-3171 (Platinum-Ruritu), 120392358338 (DW: Dusk)

Awesome vids. _
PostSubject: Awesome vids.   Awesome vids. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:30 pm

PF only posted good Pokemon vids. PSHA. Post.....everything (it doesn't necessarily have to be from YT). Well, not everything. Try to make it suitable for everyone. But it doesn't have to just be Pokemon. Reply with your vids and I will start listing them here. But make sure to include the titles so we know what they are. I'ma try to sort them alphabetically, so if you want to find a certain vid, go ahead and search it with your "find" button combo.

Let's not have too much copyrighted stuff since it gets deleted a lot. Also, if the names use characters (like Japanese) put in parentheses what the vid is.

A: AMV Hell 4 - Pokemon - Shoryuken - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AMV Hell 4 - Diabeetus - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
B: Bill Cosby Gangsta Rap (with mp3) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
C: Cloud Goes to the Convenience Store (English Subbed) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
D: Dodgson, We've Got Dodgson Here! (Remix) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
E:
F: First Impossible Song 100% FC Guitar Hero 3 Custom Song Lollorcaust of Thought - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
G: Ghost Caught on Video (HD) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
H: Hyakugojyuuichi!!! by Neil Cicierega - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I:
J:
K:
L: Legend of Zelda - Fanmade iPod commercial - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
M: Mario Paint - Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
N: Never Gonna Give You Up - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O:
P: Pokemon D/P Remix: Arceus Battle - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pokemon D/D Darkrai Remix - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Phoenix Wright - Bot to the head - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Polkamon - Kingdom Hearts - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Q:
R: Rurouni Kenshin Paffendorf - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rock Band Traffic - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
S: SSBB Leekspin - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Squall Dancing For You (Coke Zero Commercial Parody) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
T: The Tetris God - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
U:
V: Vampire Hunter D*(isney) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
W: What is Love Gif Collection 1 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What is Love Gif Collection 2 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
X:
Y: YTPMV - The ScatKing (Mah Boi ver.) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
YTPMV - King Harkinian vs Lady GaGa : ScrubGame - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Z: Zelda: Heart for a Hero - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Symbols: (Dancing Kirby) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry, but no credits are given UNLESS it's a vid you actually made. Also, after your vid has been added to the list, have your post removed.

Last edited by Lefthanded Scizors on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
scruffy-chan
scruffy-chan
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

Birthday : 1992-11-02
Favorite Pokemon : Shiny Totodile
Favorite Game : Original Gold
Friend Code : Can't Get on Nintendo WFC at Home

Awesome vids. _
PostSubject: Re: Awesome vids.   Awesome vids. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:04 am

D: But it's more fun to embed them in your post!
Back to top Go down
http://scruffyfan.forumotion.net/

Awesome vids.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zellogi's Pokemon Forum :: Graveyard-