Zellogi's Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zellogi's Pokemon Forum

A Pokemon Forum for all Pokefans to enjoy~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark I_icon_minitimeby Zell Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Damn Counters
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter

If you want your Damn Counter posted, then please send Zell a PM, with the HTML Code, be sure to put spaces where needed so it doesn't appear as the picture only. I can't extract the code from that xD
-Zell
Staff Pokefarmables
Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn Counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Share | 

Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zell
Zell
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Birthday : 1992-03-01
Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Zoroark, Serperior, Victini, Zebstrika, Tyranitar
Favorite Game : Black
Friend Code : 3825-7887-9089

Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark _
PostSubject: Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark   Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:48 pm

To get Zorua, you must have received the event Celebi distributed throughout GameStop. Go to Castelia City (I think thats the name) and go to the north gate, but DON'T leave. Instead, go in one of the side buildings, and take the elevator up. One of them will have a scientist who talks about having a secret machine that only those with the secret password can use. Enter this in: Everyone Happy Simple Connection. After that, he'll tell you that a new feature has been unlocked in the main menu. You will need a second DS from here. Go there, find it, and with your second DS, go to DS Download Play, and pick the Pokemon Black/White one (note: you must have your game that has the event pokemon(s) in it) and the game will automatically detect any Pokemon you have in your game, and transfer them. After the transfer, go retrieve your Celebi, and while still in Castelia City, walk around and read signs until you find one that says GAME FREAK. Go in there, and talk to the girl, then the boy and the rest is pretty simple. :P

*note: Zorua is level 10*

To get Zoroark, follow the instructions above to get your event legendary(ies) in Pokemon Black/White. Take the legendary dog of your choosing (if you have more than one) to a place called Lostlorn Forest. Go north, and a person will randomly attack you, forcing you into a battle. The appearance will be the legendary dog that's strong against the one you brought (see table below) and once you attack it, the Illusion will wear off and it will be Zoroark. You will have to capture Zoroark.

*note: Zoroark is level 25*

Table of Legendary Dogs:
Back to top Go down
https://zellogispokemonforum.forumotion.com
Lefthanded Scizors
Lefthanded Scizors
Elite Rank
Elite Rank

Birthday : 1900-01-01
Favorite Pokemon : Houndoom, Lucario, Sky-Forme Shaymin, Zoroark, Absol, Ninetales, the Eevees, Suicune, Reshiram, Victini, and Shuckle
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal, Final Fantasy VII, Plants vs Zombies, Fluxx, and Munchkin
Friend Code : 5027-8342-1051 (SoulSilver-Dante), 4340-4094-3171 (Platinum-Ruritu), 120392358338 (DW: Dusk)

PostSubject: Re: Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark   Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Zell are you totally positive it works? *going to try it*

EDIT: Opps, nevermind. It says this on Serebii, only a little more in depth.
Back to top Go down
Zell
Zell
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Birthday : 1992-03-01
Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Zoroark, Serperior, Victini, Zebstrika, Tyranitar
Favorite Game : Black
Friend Code : 3825-7887-9089

PostSubject: Re: Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark   Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Yes I am sure, since I have done it myself :P I also somehow managed to connect to Wi-Fi and get the event item needed for Victini. XD
Back to top Go down
https://zellogispokemonforum.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark   Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips on where to get Zorua and Zoroark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zellogi's Pokemon Forum :: Graveyard-