Zellogi's Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zellogi's Pokemon Forum

A Pokemon Forum for all Pokefans to enjoy~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeby Zell Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Damn Counters
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter

If you want your Damn Counter posted, then please send Zell a PM, with the HTML Code, be sure to put spaces where needed so it doesn't appear as the picture only. I can't extract the code from that xD
-Zell
Staff Pokefarmables
Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn Counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Share | 

POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meadow
Meadow
Super Rank
Super Rank

Birthday : 1994-02-28
Favorite Pokemon : Mawile, Lucario, Umbreon, Zoroark, Snivy & Joltik
Favorite Game : Pokemon Platinum
Friend Code : 3052-0206-2926

POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! _
PostSubject: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Heya Everyone! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are you guys (and girls) ready for the brand new Unowa Region? Me? I've alreadye gotten it pre-ordered XD [Black Version]

What about you? Which version are you going for and why?
Considered your starter yet?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe your upcoming team?

Personally I'm going for glory with Snivy, as I simply LOVE how cool he is, and has a rather good moveset! And I think my team is gonna look like this:

-----Serperior-------Caracosta-------Victini-------Archeops-----------Haxorus-----------Galvantula
-------------Grass---------Water/Rock-------Fire-------Flying/Rock-----------Dragon----------Bug/Electric-----

Let's begin the discussion ^_^

Last edited by Meadow on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rtgkomdk/~danielso10/joltik/joltik.html
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

Birthday : 1996-02-25
Favorite Pokemon : arcanine
Favorite Game : pokemon SS
Friend Code : idk off hand

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:55 pm

imma try to get black, but i cant wait for it, a few of my friends and i are planning to do wifi battles (consiter my record, bad) and mabey do a turnament, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Meadow
Meadow
Super Rank
Super Rank

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:01 am

Well, my NDS Lite can't access my router, but I plan to buy the new 3DS when it gets out here in March! Then we'll have a battle ;)

EDIT! Post no. 200 XD
Back to top Go down
Motozuma
Motozuma
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

Birthday : 1994-12-10
Favorite Pokemon : Porygon-Z
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal Version, Sonic 3, Mario Kart 64
Friend Code : I don't have WiFi

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 am

When I save up $250 dollars for the 3DS then maybe I'll consider buying it. I currently can't access many of the nice shiny buttons that come with Black/White because I'm limited by my DS Lite's incompatibility to my router. (And I really don't feel like going to McDonalds for all my WiFi needs.)

ANYWAY!

I've already preordered Pokemon: White Version!~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm really exited about this game coming out soon.TOMORROW!~ So many new doors to open and all, it's making my head spin.

I have two teams I'd like to have (following Meadow's format)

Team One:
-----Samurott----------Braviary-----------Excadrill---------Darmanitan---------Reuniclus-------Bisharp----

-----Water----------Normal/Flying-------Ground/Steel----Fire(*Psychic)--------Psychic-------Dark/Steel----
*Only when in Daurma Mode

Team Two:
-----Serperior-------Escavalier-------Zoroak-------------Volcarona-------------Cofagrigus-------Simipour----

-----Grass-----------Bug/Steel--------Dark----------------Bug/Fire----------------Ghost----------Water----

What I'll probably end up doing is pick one for the White Version but then leave the second team for the third installment whenever it comes out. (If it comes out.)
Back to top Go down
Zell
Zell
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Birthday : 1992-03-01
Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Zoroark, Serperior, Victini, Zebstrika, Tyranitar
Favorite Game : Black
Friend Code : 3825-7887-9089

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 am

I'm getting it tomorrow too~ But I'm getting pokemon black. I'll hack to get Zekrom >:D I'm just evil like that. :3
Back to top Go down
https://zellogispokemonforum.forumotion.com
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:43 am

Zell wrote:
I'm getting it tomorrow too~ But I'm getting pokemon black. I'll hack to get Zekrom >:D I'm just evil like that. :3

if you want i can do that :P
Back to top Go down
Zell
Zell
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Birthday : 1992-03-01
Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Zoroark, Serperior, Victini, Zebstrika, Tyranitar
Favorite Game : Black
Friend Code : 3825-7887-9089

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 pm

I'm a pro h4x0r too ^^ But thanks for the offer. If I have any trouble, I will tell you though. :P
Back to top Go down
https://zellogispokemonforum.forumotion.com
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Zell wrote:
I'm a pro h4x0r too ^^ But thanks for the offer. If I have any trouble, I will tell you though. :P

want to make a contest of it? how many hacks can you make in (name a number) minuts? and record it and give a final number for proof, and it has to all be different, no repeates
Back to top Go down
Motozuma
Motozuma
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

Birthday : 1994-12-10
Favorite Pokemon : Porygon-Z
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal Version, Sonic 3, Mario Kart 64
Friend Code : I don't have WiFi

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:32 pm

ArcaNate wrote:
Zell wrote:

want to make a contest of it? how many hacks can you make in (name a number) minuts? and record it and give a final number for proof, and it has to all be different, no repeates

Am I the only person who leaves their game as a virgin until I've completely defeated the game before hacking it?
Back to top Go down
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Motozuma wrote:
ArcaNate wrote:
Zell wrote:

Am I the only person who leaves their game as a virgin until I've completely defeated the game before hacking it?

i do the same (unless its money) but this is just a friendly compotition to see who can do it effectively, and efficently
Back to top Go down
Meadow
Meadow
Super Rank
Super Rank

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:51 am

Just reached Castelia!
GOD, it's huge! - And very well made XD

So i kinda quitted my bird entry from the first post, Archeops, for a Braviery. However, it can't be found in Black version, so i hacked my way to it... Else, my game is clean ^^

But OMG; Rufflet (pre-evo of Braviery) has some amazing stats (thinking of ATK)! It's level 27 and has an attack stat just below 70 O.o
Compared to my Serpent, it has about 30 more stat points in ATK - XD
- I ONE-HIT-KO everyone with it ;)

BTW, Visit my OWN new site at this link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've made it myself FROM SCRATCH!!!
- Consists all Action Replay Codes known to date and is updated almost everyday! ;D
Back to top Go down
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Meadow wrote:
Just reached Castelia!

So i kinda quitted my bird entry from the first post, Archeops, for a Braviery. However, it can't be found in Black version, so i hacked my way to it... Else, my game is clean ^^

But OMG; Rufflet (pre-evo of Braviery) has some amazing stats (thinking of ATK)! It's level 27 and has an attack stat just below 70 O.o

- Consists all Action Replay Codes known to date and is updated almost everyday! ;D

just looked at it, i am amazed, if you so feel like it, you can put up tht i make hacks as well even for b/w now that the games are out.

BIG UPDATE!!: i just got the black version, i will post my FC when i get it
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Birthday : 1992-01-30
Favorite Pokemon : Piplup
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy
Friend Code : dnt know it

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 am

gahhh.... am sooo jelous, wont be getting my pokemon Black until next month.... darn yew peoples xD

tho i have already played it on the DS emulater xD so im not completely clueless on some parts haha
Back to top Go down
Meadow
Meadow
Super Rank
Super Rank

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:04 am

ArcaNate wrote:
Meadow wrote:
Just reached Castelia!

just looked at it, i am amazed, if you so feel like it, you can put up tht i make hacks as well even for b/w now that the games are out.

Thanks ^^

Well, I haven't got time myself atm to make the event pokemon codes and working wonder cards, so i was wondering if you could give a try? I'll also make a page where people can send requests directly to you if you're interested? (In that case, create a seperate e-mail, as you're going to be bombed XD)
- Video has almost 20.000 views and my site has just climbed 9.000 XD (And I now have 85 subscribers, still climbing everyday O.O)

Danniellahill wrote:
gahhh.... am sooo jelous, wont be getting my pokemon Black until next month.... darn yew peoples xD

tho i have already played it on the DS emulater xD so im not completely clueless on some parts haha

Too bad for you XD
But it's great, so make yourself get it faster :3
Back to top Go down
ArcaNate
ArcaNate

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Meadow wrote:
ArcaNate wrote:
Meadow wrote:
Just reached Castelia!

Thanks ^^

Well, I haven't got time myself atm to make the event pokemon codes and working wonder cards, so i was wondering if you could give a try? I'll also make a page where people can send requests directly to you if you're interested? (In that case, create a seperate e-mail, as you're going to be bombed XD)
- Video has almost 20.000 views and my site has just climbed 9.000 XD (And I now have 85 subscribers, still climbing everyday O.O)

Danniellahill wrote:

Too bad for you XD
But it's great, so make yourself get it faster :3

already ahead of you with the e-mail thing, ill PM you the address, the wonder cards i dont think i will be able to do because of all the extra data and stuff needed, but if you can find a standalone that works for it let me know. other than that im open for help, but until summer, not a whole lot will get done b/c of school
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!   POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POKEMON BLACK & WHITE! ARE YOU READY?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zellogi's Pokemon Forum :: Graveyard-