Zellogi's Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zellogi's Pokemon Forum

A Pokemon Forum for all Pokefans to enjoy~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Application] Sruff's application for modship I_icon_minitimeby Zell Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Damn Counters
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter

If you want your Damn Counter posted, then please send Zell a PM, with the HTML Code, be sure to put spaces where needed so it doesn't appear as the picture only. I can't extract the code from that xD
-Zell
Staff Pokefarmables
Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn Counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Share | 

[Application] Sruff's application for modship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
scruffy-chan
scruffy-chan
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

Birthday : 1992-11-02
Favorite Pokemon : Shiny Totodile
Favorite Game : Original Gold
Friend Code : Can't Get on Nintendo WFC at Home

[Application] Sruff's application for modship _
PostSubject: [Application] Sruff's application for modship   [Application] Sruff's application for modship I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:49 am

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Stormy
Contact Information: Yahoo messenger, email if push comes to shove ;P
Time Zone: Central (-6:00 GMT)

Scenarios
Given these scenarios were to happen, what course of action would you take?
1. Someone just joined the forum, posted a nice looking introduction, then started posting p0rnography. What would you do about it?
Delete the p0rnographic posts immediately, then give them a warning. If they persist after the warning, tell an Admin, 'cuz I don't think Mods can ban for any length of time, can they? ;P
2. Someone advertises a different forum in their post. What's your action towards this?
Delete the post then tell them they may advertise their forum in their signature only, unless we make a space for advertising.
3. Someone joins the chatbox, and starts spamming jib jab. What do you do?
Give them one warning, and if they persist, kick them. If they come back and continue to persist, ban them.
4. A person in the chatbox is being annoying and everyone is begging him to be quiet, and he reluctantly refuses. How do you settle this?
Tell him, "Hey, trust me, don't be reluctant about refusing, everyone is against you being annoying!"
5. A friend of yours asks for your account information, in order to see what it's like to be a moderator. Would you give him your information?
Only if they were an Admin and testing the forum ;P

Other Information
Why should we pick you over other people for the position?

You shouldn't, just pick me when the forum's big enough and you need more trustworthy mods.
What makes you qualified for the position?

Previous modding experience with two different forums.
And also, to prove you actually read this, please START the title of your application with [Application].
Back to top Go down
http://scruffyfan.forumotion.net/

[Application] Sruff's application for modship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zellogi's Pokemon Forum :: Graveyard-