Zellogi's Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zellogi's Pokemon Forum

A Pokemon Forum for all Pokefans to enjoy~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_icon_minitimeby Zell Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Damn Counters
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter

If you want your Damn Counter posted, then please send Zell a PM, with the HTML Code, be sure to put spaces where needed so it doesn't appear as the picture only. I can't extract the code from that xD
-Zell
Staff Pokefarmables
Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn Counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Share | 

NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which theme is the best for the forum?
Suicune theme
NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_lcap25%NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Mew/Mewtwo theme
NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_lcap13%NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Meadows theme
NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_lcap0%NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HG/SS theme
NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_lcap50%NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Grass theme
NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_lcap12%NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
keep it as it is
NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_lcap0%NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Birthday : 1992-01-30
Favorite Pokemon : Piplup
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy
Friend Code : dnt know it

NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. _
PostSubject: NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST.   NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Well guys. thats it.

the contest is now closed.
now you all have 5 days now to cast your votes. please choose the one that you think is the best.

(CREATERS ARE NOT ALOUD TO VOTE FOR THEIR OWN WORK AS IT IS UNFAIR. PLEASE CHOOSE FROM SOMETHING THAT ISNT YOUR WORK, OR DO NOT VOTE AT ALL. THANK YOU.)

i just want to add, the work that the creaters have done here is simply amazing. (this comment is excluding myself) and well. may the best man win. (or girl =P)

good luck to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Motozuma
Motozuma
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

Birthday : 1994-12-10
Favorite Pokemon : Porygon-Z
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal Version, Sonic 3, Mario Kart 64
Friend Code : I don't have WiFi

PostSubject: Re: NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST.   NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:23 pm

For those of you who would don't exactly remember what each banner is, I have created a list of them according to poll order:

Suicune by Danniellahill::

Mew/Mewtwo by Motozuma::

Meadow's Theme by Meadow::

HG/SS Theme by Meadow::

Grass Type by Motozuma::

Best of luck to ALL of those who participated!!! :3
Back to top Go down
Lefthanded Scizors
Lefthanded Scizors
Elite Rank
Elite Rank

Birthday : 1900-01-01
Favorite Pokemon : Houndoom, Lucario, Sky-Forme Shaymin, Zoroark, Absol, Ninetales, the Eevees, Suicune, Reshiram, Victini, and Shuckle
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal, Final Fantasy VII, Plants vs Zombies, Fluxx, and Munchkin
Friend Code : 5027-8342-1051 (SoulSilver-Dante), 4340-4094-3171 (Platinum-Ruritu), 120392358338 (DW: Dusk)

PostSubject: Re: NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST.   NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 pm

They all look good, guys. owo Some I favor over others, naturally.

...I should've made a theme. I was going to and I never got around to it. X3
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Birthday : 1992-01-30
Favorite Pokemon : Piplup
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy
Friend Code : dnt know it

PostSubject: Re: NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST.   NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:15 am

thank you moto for adding the pictures incase other people forgot about them haha. i knew i was forgetting something.

well sci, maybe next time around when we do another theme contest, you can do it then. since the theme contest was such a big hit, i think i will keep it going each time the forum needs an update ^_^

again, well done everyone. you all did an amazing job. and again, may the best person win. ^_^
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST.   NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOW CLOSED! POKEMON THEME CONTEST.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zellogi's Pokemon Forum :: Graveyard-