Zellogi's Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zellogi's Pokemon Forum

A Pokemon Forum for all Pokefans to enjoy~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Know What's Pittiful? I_icon_minitimeby Zell Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Damn Counters
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter
Damn counter

If you want your Damn Counter posted, then please send Zell a PM, with the HTML Code, be sure to put spaces where needed so it doesn't appear as the picture only. I can't extract the code from that xD
-Zell
Staff Pokefarmables
Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn Counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Damn counter
Pokemon:

Eggs:

Share | 

You Know What's Pittiful?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Motozuma
Motozuma
Ultra Rank
Ultra Rank

Birthday : 1994-12-10
Favorite Pokemon : Porygon-Z
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal Version, Sonic 3, Mario Kart 64
Friend Code : I don't have WiFi

You Know What's Pittiful? _
PostSubject: You Know What's Pittiful?   You Know What's Pittiful? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:05 pm

You know what really is pitiful?

When you can't be a good, true, and honest to goodness friend.

People come and go in your life just like that. Through the phases of childhood, the stress of teenagers, the bumpy ride of adult hood, and as we wither with the coming off old age. Within each period of our lives, there are people there that have been there when you were learning how to write, have been there staying up with you until 6 am the next day talking about everything you two enjoy, be your best man or bridesmaid at your wedding day, and sit on a rocking chair nostalgically talking about what happened back in the day. Those few number of people, are truly your best friends. They will always be there for you and they're so close, they're your family.

When you cannot respect that fact...and treat them wrongly....you're most likely to loose the friends you loved and shared your life with. And I made that mistake today...
Back to top Go down
Danniellahill
Danniellahill
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Birthday : 1992-01-30
Favorite Pokemon : Piplup
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy
Friend Code : dnt know it

PostSubject: Re: You Know What's Pittiful?   You Know What's Pittiful? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 am

awww hun, you alright?

i know that feeling too well when i lost my best friend. if you wanna talk you know where i am xxx

remember, youll be fine, just keep your chin up ^_^ people come and go, its sad but we all move on eventually, if things wasnt ment to be, they arent ment to be. its a horrible cruel world we live in. as long as it dont affect your school work. you can do anything.

xxx
Back to top Go down
Zell
Zell
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Birthday : 1992-03-01
Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Zoroark, Serperior, Victini, Zebstrika, Tyranitar
Favorite Game : Black
Friend Code : 3825-7887-9089

PostSubject: Re: You Know What's Pittiful?   You Know What's Pittiful? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:49 pm

I agree with Danni. Some things seem like they were meant to be, but then a few weeks later you realize that things aren't working out and it seems like it wasn't meant to be. And, like Danni, you know where to find me if you wanna talk about it. But, to be honest, I've done that many times too. I've just either went back to apologize, or just forgot about them.

You know where to find me if you want to talk.

-Zell
Back to top Go down
https://zellogispokemonforum.forumotion.com
Lefthanded Scizors
Lefthanded Scizors
Elite Rank
Elite Rank

Birthday : 1900-01-01
Favorite Pokemon : Houndoom, Lucario, Sky-Forme Shaymin, Zoroark, Absol, Ninetales, the Eevees, Suicune, Reshiram, Victini, and Shuckle
Favorite Game : Pokemon Crystal, Final Fantasy VII, Plants vs Zombies, Fluxx, and Munchkin
Friend Code : 5027-8342-1051 (SoulSilver-Dante), 4340-4094-3171 (Platinum-Ruritu), 120392358338 (DW: Dusk)

PostSubject: Re: You Know What's Pittiful?   You Know What's Pittiful? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:12 pm

o.o Honestly, I think this was for something like the YKWGMG topic...

I know how you feel, Moto.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know What's Pittiful?   You Know What's Pittiful? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Know What's Pittiful?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zellogi's Pokemon Forum :: Graveyard-